Friday 8 January 2010

Welcome

Welcome to all. This is the new personal home of me Julius Sai Mutyambizi-Dewa. I will keep all of us posted on all the developments about me as an individual and my personal opinions and writings on topical issues. Glory must go to God, Almighty for affording me the time on earth to do what I do.


When writing and speaking my opinions are influenced by my faith in particular which demands that only the truth no matter painful, can set us free and my experience as a human being as I have existed among others. I have made mistakes and continue to make mistakes, so do not take me as infallible. I also want to be corrected and criticised in order for me to develop to the next level and I welcome such with the full knowledge of my weaknesses and strength as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment